Global Functional Ingredients Market Forecast to 2028
The Functional Ingredients Market research report is a comprehensive and vital document that includes business strategies, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and emerging trends in the global Functional Ingredients Market. The report provides in-depth research and analysis of the key elements of the global Functional Ingredients Market. This report was created by the research analysts after conducting extensive primary and secondary research and analysing the drivers, restraints, challenges, trends, and opportunities in the Functional Ingredients Market.
According to Emergen Research's most recent analysis, the worldwide functional ingredients market had a value of USD 67.94 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a 6.3% revenue CAGR over the following five years. Rising demand for nutraceuticals to lower illness risk as well as rising demand for functional ingredients in the personal care and pharmaceutical industries are some of the key factors fueling the growth of the global functional ingredients market. Future market revenue growth is anticipated to be aided by rising consumer demand for foods and beverages that include probiotics.
In the near future, increased demand for nutraceuticals for lowering illness risk is anticipated to boost market growth. Nutraceuticals are products with dietary origins that can be consumed in tablet, pill, or liquid form and have physiological benefits. Nutritional supplements help people stay healthy and lower their risk of getting sick. Future market revenue growth is anticipated to be aided by rising consumer demand for functional ingredients in the pharmaceutical and personal care industries. Pharmaceutical companies employ functional compounds as coating materials for tablet surfaces, while the cosmetics business uses them to create creams and other products for personal care and grooming. The probiotics industry is distinguished by the availability of probiotics tailored to certain demographics, such as those for different genders and geriatrics.
Get Download Pdf Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/781
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Functional Ingredients market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
Ingredion Incorporated, FMC Corporation, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Golden Grain Group Limited, Cargill Inc., Roquette Freres SA, Omega Protein Corporation, BASF SE, BENEO GmbH, and Zimitech, Inc. (Sugarlogix)
Research Report on the Functional Ingredients Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Functional Ingredients market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Functional Ingredients market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Functional Ingredients market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Functional Ingredients market and its key segments?
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/functional-ingredients-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Rice protein segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Customers' increasing awareness of nutritious foods is expected to boost demand for rice protein in a range of sporting and energy-related nutritional foods, which is expected to boost revenue growth of this segment.
- Food beverages segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing customers interest in functional ingredients that offer additional health and fitness benefits due to rising customer awareness regarding health and wellness and better nutritional health benefits.
- North America is expected to account for a larger revenue share than other regional markets over the forecast period because of increased health issues and increased prevalence of diseases including diabetes, obesity, and digestive problems in countries in the region, demand for nutritious foods is increasing.
Market Segmentations of the Functional Ingredients Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2021 and 2028. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Functional Ingredients market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product Outlook (Volume, Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Modified Starch
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Protein Hydrolysate
- Rice Protein
- Mung Bean Protein
- Omega-3 (EPA, DHA, ALA)
- Source Outlook (Volume, Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Volume, Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Food Beverages
- Animal Feed
- Personal Care
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/781
Regional Landscape section of the Functional Ingredients report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key reasons to buy the Global Functional Ingredients Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Functional Ingredients market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
In conclusion, the Functional Ingredients Market report is an exhaustive database that will help readers formulate lucrative strategies. The Functional Ingredients Market report studies the latest economic scenario with value, drivers, constraints, growth opportunities, challenges, demand and supply ratio, production capacity, import/export status, growth rate, and others. Additionally, the report also undertakes SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to study the leading companies.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/781
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Reports by Emergen Research:
Mobile Security Market
Precast Concrete Market
Laser Cladding Market
Smart Learning Market
FMS Like Tyrosine kinase 3 Inhibitors Market
Space In Orbit Refueling Market
Riblet Film Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: space mining market, acrylic resins market
Trending Title: airborne intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance market, blockchain in automotive and aerospace and aviation market